Among the gainers will be China Resources Land (1109.HK), a property developer and manager. Its stock prices have ducked the market slump of last August, so share purchases would be for long-term safety rather than short-term profits.
Its massive parent company China Resources Group (0291.HK), an importer and operator of upper-end supermarkets, gives the developer extra strong backing.
On Nasdaq, fellow builder China HGS Real Estate (HGSH) should grow as it pursues commercial as well as residential high-rises in the country's fast-expanding third-tier and fourth-tier cities. Share prices of the 17-year-old firm based in west-central China have tumbled 80% since August. But in five years, probably sooner, expect dividends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV