- Diversity: The diversity category considers suppliers who demonstrate leadership in service delivery, cost management, innovation and collaboration.
- Ideal Setech: Ideal Setech offers inventive supply chain management solutions for more than 50 automotive operations in the areas of critical spare parts and excess materials. Ideal Setech is recognized for being a minority supplier providing high-quality service delivery that has resulted in exceptional satisfaction scores from Jones Lang LaSalle clients, while helping meet their supplier diversity goals.
- Total Cost Management: The total cost category considers suppliers that deliver year-over-year savings and proactively offer cost-management ideas.
- Able Services: A leading national provider of janitorial and engineering services, Able Services consistently demonstrates a strong commitment to customer service. Able Services is recognized for its work with a Jones Lang LaSalle financial services client, for whom the company has consistently achieved year-over-year savings while executing major transitions for the client and maintaining exception customer service.
- Collaboration: The collaboration category considers suppliers that increase business opportunities and risk-sharing for mutual benefit.
- Guarantee Interiors: In business for more 35 years, Guarantee Interiors is a full-service construction contractor that has been an exceptional partner to Jones Lang LaSalle over the past 15 years. Guarantee Interiors is recognized for its flawless execution, consistent delivery and commitment to meeting financial targets.
- Energy/Sustainability: The energy/sustainability category considers suppliers who support our broad objectives in delivering sustainable solutions.
- SBM Inc. : SBM is a full-service janitorial company that has helped Jones Lang LaSalle and its clients achieve impressive savings and ambitious environmental health and safety goals. SBM is recognized for its consistent delivery and impressive customer service.
- Innovation: The innovation category considers suppliers that develop breakthrough new processes, tools and/or service models.
- Compass Group: Compass Group is a leader in foodservice management and support services, operating in 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Compass Group is recognized for proactively generating ideas that have increased revenues and reduced expenses for Jones Lang LaSalle clients in multiple industries, while maintaining outstanding customer service and product delivery. Previously, Compass Group was recognized in the 2010 Suppliers of Distinction Awards in the Total Cost category.
- Product & Service: The product and service category considers suppliers that excel in delivery of services to Jones Lang LaSalle clients and the company.
- Nelson Westerberg: Nelson Westerberg is a global provider of moving and storage services to corporations, families, government and the military, with a commitment to operating efficiency and total customer satisfaction. Nelson Westerberg is recognized for its work with a Jones Lang LaSalle pharmaceutical client, in which it consistently met or exceeded expectations, responded quickly to immediate requests and proactively identified strategies for reducing costs and expediting moving schedules.
Jones Lang LaSalle Announces 2011 Supplier Of Distinction Award Recipients
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts