FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared its second quarter 2012 dividend for the Company's common stock.
- Second quarter 2012 cash dividend of $0.40 per share.
- The declared second quarter 2012 dividend when annualized equals $1.60 per share.
- The second quarter 2012 common share dividend is payable July 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 29, 2012.
Agree Realty is primarily engaged in the acquisition and development of single tenant properties net leased to industry leading retailers. The Company currently owns and operates a portfolio of 86 properties, located in 22 states and containing approximately 3.5 million square feet of gross leasable space. The common stock of Agree Realty Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADC".
For additional information, visit the Company's home page at www.agreerealty.com.
SOURCE Agree Realty Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts