Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that Douglas T. Linde, President, and Michael LaBelle, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a roundtable presentation at the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts’ REITWeek™ Investor Forum moderated by Michael Knott of Green Street Advisors. The roundtable presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 12, 2012, and conclude approximately 30 minutes later.
The roundtable presentation will be broadcast live via audio-webcast to all interested parties and can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.bostonproperties.com. The webcast replay will be available approximately one hour after the live webcast presentation ends and will be archived in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website under the heading Events & Webcasts.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and
self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops,
acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A
office space, one hotel, three residential properties and three retail
properties. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of
Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five
markets – Boston, New York, Princeton, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV