- Net sales totaled $93.6 million, as compared to $110.4 million in the comparable period last year. Same store sales decreased 15% in the first quarter as compared to the comparable period last year.
- Operating loss totaled $13.4 million and included a $0.8 million, or $0.02 per share, credit related to non-cash store asset impairment and restructuring charges. This compares to an operating loss of $8.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended April 30, 2011.
- Net loss for the quarter totaled $13.4 million, or $0.38 per share, including the $0.02 per share credit related to the above-mentioned non-cash asset impairment and restructuring charges. Net loss for the thirteen-weeks ended April 30, 2011 totaled $8.2 million, or $0.23 per share.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Thirteen-Week Period Ended April 28, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts