- Net sales totaled $93.6 million, as compared to $110.4 million in the comparable period last year. Same store sales decreased 15% in the first quarter as compared to the comparable period last year.
- Operating loss totaled $13.4 million and included a $0.8 million, or $0.02 per share, credit related to non-cash store asset impairment and restructuring charges. This compares to an operating loss of $8.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended April 30, 2011.
- Net loss for the quarter totaled $13.4 million, or $0.38 per share, including the $0.02 per share credit related to the above-mentioned non-cash asset impairment and restructuring charges. Net loss for the thirteen-weeks ended April 30, 2011 totaled $8.2 million, or $0.23 per share.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Thirteen-Week Period Ended April 28, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.