Spartan Stores, Inc., (NASDAQ:SPTN) a leading regional grocery distributor and retailer, today announced it will present at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. ET in Nantucket, MA.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Tuesday, July 3, 2012 on the Company's website, www.spartanstores.com. Simply click on 'For Investors' and follow the links to the live webcast and investor presentation slides.
About Spartan Stores
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPTN) is the
nation's tenth largest grocery distributor with 1.4 million square feet
of warehouse, distribution, and office space located in Grand Rapids,
Michigan. The Company distributes more than 40,000 private and national
brand products to approximately 375 independent grocery locations in
Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and to our 97 corporate owned stores located
in Michigan, including Family Fare Supermarkets, Glen's Markets, D&W
Fresh Markets, VG's Food and Pharmacy, and Valu Land.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV