Spartan Stores, Inc., (NASDAQ:SPTN) a leading regional grocery distributor and retailer, today announced it will present at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. ET in Nantucket, MA.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Tuesday, July 3, 2012 on the Company's website, www.spartanstores.com. Simply click on 'For Investors' and follow the links to the live webcast and investor presentation slides.
About Spartan Stores
Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Spartan Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPTN) is the
nation's tenth largest grocery distributor with 1.4 million square feet
of warehouse, distribution, and office space located in Grand Rapids,
Michigan. The Company distributes more than 40,000 private and national
brand products to approximately 375 independent grocery locations in
Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and to our 97 corporate owned stores located
in Michigan, including Family Fare Supermarkets, Glen's Markets, D&W
Fresh Markets, VG's Food and Pharmacy, and Valu Land.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV