For more information about this case, please contact
Berger & Montague, P.C. has extensive experience in securities litigation involving securities law violations regarding drugs and matters concerning Food and Drug Administration law and regulations, including a successful action for violation of the federal securities laws against ViroPharma concerning a drug under development that purportedly reduced the duration of the common cold, which was abandoned by the Company. Berger & Montague has also successfully litigated actions for violations of the securities laws against Nuvelo, Inc., Hemispherix Biopharma, CryoLife, Inc., Cephalon, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Sepracor, Inc., U.S. Bioscience, Synergen, Inc., Cryomedical Sciences, MediImmune, Inc., and Andrx Corp.
The firm was founded in 1970, is a pioneer in class action litigation. The firm's 70 attorneys concentrate their practice in complex litigation, including securities fraud, whistleblower and false claims actions and have recovered several billion dollars for consumers and investors.SOURCE Berger & Montague, P.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV