NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Reeds (Nasdaq:REED) have taken a tremendous swing upward. The stock is trading at $4.17 as of 1:50 p.m. ET, 20.2% above Monday's closing price of $3.47. Volume is at 304,371, 7.9 times the daily average of 38,400. Reeds has a market cap of $34.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 184.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Reed's, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of natural non-alcoholic and New Age beverages, candies, and ice creams primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia. TheStreet Ratings rates Reeds as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. You can view the full Reeds Ratings Report. See our top % gaining stocks list for other stocks that are soaring today, or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about REED
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV