Block & Leviton LLP Investigates Central European Distribution Corp. And Certain Of Its Officers And Directors For Possible Violations Of The Federal Securities Laws
BOSTON, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP ( blockesq.com), a Boston-based law firm representing investors nationwide, is investigating possible securities law violations involving Central European Distribution Corp. ("CEDC" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CEDC). After trading closed on June 4, 2012, CEDC announced that it is restating its financial results for the period January 1, 2010 through present. The Company also reported that it is investigating whether any adjustments would be needed for the year ended December 31, 2009.
According to the Company, reported net sales in the years ended December 31, 2010 and 2011 failed to accurately reflect full amount of retroactive trade rebates provided to the customers of the CEDC's main subsidiary. The adjustments identified to date will result in a reduction of approximately $30 to $40 million in the Company's consolidated net sales, operating profit and related accounts receivable for the period January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2011. The company's stock price has dropped approximately 10% on this news.
Block & Leviton's investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether CEDC or its officers and directors have violated the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or any other federal securities laws. If you have any information relevant to this investigation, or if you purchased CEDC stock between January 1, 2009 and June 5, 2012 and have questions about your legal rights, please contact Block & Leviton LLP.
Block & Leviton is a Boston-based law firm representing investors for violations of securities laws. The firm's lawyers have collectively been prosecuting securities cases on behalf of investors for over 50 years.This notice may constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV