Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE: PRLB), a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer, today announced that it will be presenting at the William Blair & Company 32 nd Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 12 th at 2:50pm. The conference will be in Chicago and attendance to the conference is by invitation only.
Brad Cleveland, President and CEO, and Jack Judd, CFO, will review the company’s current business developments and recent financial results. To hear both the live and the archived presentation go to the link: http://wsw.com/webcast/blair44/prlb/. The Company will offer an audio webcast of its presentation under the investors section of the Company’s website, www.protolabs.com, for 30 days.
About Proto Labs, Inc.
Proto Labs, Inc. is a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn
manufacturer of custom parts for prototyping and short-run production.
Proto Labs provides “Real Parts, Really Fast” to product developers
worldwide. Proto Labs utilizes computer numerical control (CNC)
machining and injection molding to manufacture custom parts for our
customers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV