For the 10 th consecutive year, Artesian Resources (NASDAQ: ARTNA), a leading provider of water, wastewater and engineering services on the Delmarva Peninsula, is proud to participate in the Blood Bank of Delmarva’s Summer Blood Challenge, which kicked off on May 21 and ends September 15. Designed to help provide a stable blood supply during summer months, when fewer people typically give blood, the challenge is a friendly competition among businesses and organizations to recruit the most blood donors and Blood Bank members.
“Artesian has been competing in the challenge all 10 years and took first place four years in a row. We relinquished first place last year, but are working hard to regain the title of Top Lifesaving Employer in the Small Business category,” said Dian Taylor, chair, president and CEO of Artesian Resources.
Employees will be giving blood at Artesian’s onsite blood drives on June 7 and August 9. In addition, anyone can participate in the challenge on behalf of Artesian by making an appointment at the Blood Bank of Delmarva and filling out a “HERO” card for Artesian. All participants will have a chance to win exciting prizes, such as a new Fiat 500® or a TD Bank Visa® gift card worth $2,000 or $1,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV