NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - The following stocks received downgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Qlik Technologies (QLIK), Total (TOT), Transocean (RIG), Tiffany (TIF), International Speedway (ISCA), Starwood Property Trust (STWD), Changyou.com Limited (CYOU), Calpine (CPN), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), United Microelectronics (UMC), Icahn Enterprises (IEP), BP (BP), AmeriGas Partners (APU), Urban Outfitters (URBN), Unum Group (UNM), Suncor Energy (SU), Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA), Simpson Manufacturing (SSD), McMoRan Exploration (MMR), Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP), Regency Energy Partners (RGP), Kyocera (KYO), Linn Energy (LINE), Knight Transportation (KNX), International Game Technology (IGT), Halliburton (HAL), FMC Technologies (FTI), Eaton Vance (EV), Bank of New York Mellon (BK), Denbury Resources (DNR), Vale (VALE) and Blauckbaud (BLKB).
Qlik Technologies was downgraded to sell from hold at TheStreet Ratings on Thursday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Qlik Technologies a D+ grade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV