NEW YORK (TheStreet) - The following stocks received downgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Qlik Technologies (QLIK), Total (TOT), Transocean (RIG), Tiffany (TIF), International Speedway (ISCA), Starwood Property Trust (STWD), Changyou.com Limited (CYOU), Calpine (CPN), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), United Microelectronics (UMC), Icahn Enterprises (IEP), BP (BP), AmeriGas Partners (APU), Urban Outfitters (URBN), Unum Group (UNM), Suncor Energy (SU), Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA), Simpson Manufacturing (SSD), McMoRan Exploration (MMR), Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP), Regency Energy Partners (RGP), Kyocera (KYO), Linn Energy (LINE), Knight Transportation (KNX), International Game Technology (IGT), Halliburton (HAL), FMC Technologies (FTI), Eaton Vance (EV), Bank of New York Mellon (BK), Denbury Resources (DNR), Vale (VALE) and Blauckbaud (BLKB).
Qlik Technologies was downgraded to sell from hold at TheStreet Ratings on Thursday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Qlik Technologies a D+ grade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV