- EXH2008 and EXH2009 Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) DC to 26.5GHz wideband 1 Watt power amplifiers in surface mountable QFN packages, for use in military Electronic Warfare (EW), radar, test & measurement equipment and broadband telecom equipment applications.
- E-band upconvertor utilizing GigOptix’s E-band power amplifier chipset comprised of six chips, a pre-amplifier driving two medium power amplifiers that are coupled via two Lange coupler devices with a power detector on the output demonstrating higher output power for use in high capacity mobile backhaul links. This chipset solution displays GigOptix’s heritage in enabling E-band radio manufacturers to transmit more data further by significantly increasing the output power of their transmission systems over current solutions.
GigOptix To Showcase Wideband Amplifier And E-band Solutions At IMS2012, Booth 2118
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.