- EXH2008 and EXH2009 Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) DC to 26.5GHz wideband 1 Watt power amplifiers in surface mountable QFN packages, for use in military Electronic Warfare (EW), radar, test & measurement equipment and broadband telecom equipment applications.
- E-band upconvertor utilizing GigOptix’s E-band power amplifier chipset comprised of six chips, a pre-amplifier driving two medium power amplifiers that are coupled via two Lange coupler devices with a power detector on the output demonstrating higher output power for use in high capacity mobile backhaul links. This chipset solution displays GigOptix’s heritage in enabling E-band radio manufacturers to transmit more data further by significantly increasing the output power of their transmission systems over current solutions.
GigOptix To Showcase Wideband Amplifier And E-band Solutions At IMS2012, Booth 2118
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.