BETHESDA, Md. , June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American health care company providing health care services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced that the Company will present at J.P. Morgan's China Conference 2012, to be held June 13-15, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Beijing. Management is scheduled to chair the "Succeeding in the Chinese Healthcare Market" panel at 4:00 p.m. Beijing Time on Thursday, June 14 and present at 9:00 a.m. Beijing Time on Friday, June 15.
For further details, please contact your J.P. Morgan institutional sales representatives.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.Contact: ICR, Inc. Robert Koepp(+86) 10-6583-7516(646) 328-2510 SOURCE Chindex International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV