Corporate Strategies Advises Texas Gulf Energy On Three Q1 2012 Acquisitions
HOUSTON, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tim Connolly, CEO of Corporate Strategies, LLC, www.csbankers.com, merchant bankers, announced that the company has advised Texas Gulf Energy, Inc. (OTCQX: TXGE) on three recent significant acquisitions in Q1 2012, representing approximately $40-45 million in annual revenues for Texas Gulf Energy in 2012. "Since December 31, 2011 through March 31, 2012, Corporate Strategies has advised Texas Gulf Energy www.tgnrg.com on the accretive acquisitions of International Plant Services, Fishbone Solutions, and Texas Gulf Oil & Gas, Inc. We are honored to be an instrumental part of the growth of this outstanding company, and appreciate the ongoing confidence Texas Gulf Energy has shown in Corporate Strategies in granting us an advisory contract through December, 2014."
About Corporate Strategies, LLCCorporate Strategies, Inc. serves the business growth requirements, emerging and re-emerging public companies by providing corporate growth strategies, formulations, organizational development and mergers, acquisition and disposition services. Corporate Strategies, Inc. is the ultimate business resource for emerging and re-emerging public corporations.
Corporate Strategies, Inc. is comprised of seasoned executives with extensive experience in business growth and merchant banking. Our expertise includes: new business development, corporate growth strategies formulation, financing for public and private companies, capital markets research, human resource development, due diligence services and transaction execution.
We provide consulting services, working capital financing, and in select cases, we make direct equity investments in our client companies. The unique business development and merchant banking services and skills that Corporate Strategies, Inc. provides may best be described as follows:
- Completely understanding our client's company, its products, its industry and operational management.
- An ability to invest working capital. Originally merchant bankers supplied their own capital and frequently took an equity interest in the transaction. Corporate Strategies, Inc. has adopted this model.
- Selling Products and Increasing Revenues - Effective skills in concluding all aspects of a transaction, ultimately leading to the completion of the transaction, the actual sale of the product and the collection of revenue.
- Since Corporate Strategies, Inc. invests directly in its clients, other investors have co-invested with the comfort level that our experience, skills and capital are available to the client.
- We work strictly as direct investors, and do not receive commissions on equity investments as we are not licensed broker/ dealers. The Company receives its income from profits on asset purchases, investment income, mergers, acquisitions and divestiture services and consulting fees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV