Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network, today announced that Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS), a leader in power conversion solutions, will leverage its cloud-based applications to streamline its sourcing process and reduce costs. Under the terms of a new agreement, AE Solar Energy will use Ariba ® Sourcing ™ On-Demand to optimize its sourcing process and drive rapid and sustainable savings across the company’s range of solar inverters, services, and complimentary balance of-system (BoS) accessories.
“At Advanced Energy, we are focused not only on delivering precision, high-quality innovative products and reliable service worldwide, but on streamlining our supply chain so that we can continue to reduce costs for our customers,” said Travis Johnson, Director, Supply Chain Management, AE Solar Energy. “With Ariba’s cloud-based solutions, we have access to technology and best-practice processes that we can use to more efficiently manage our supply chain and spends, and reduce our costs. The result will be more efficient supply chain operations, flexibility in manufacturing and ultimately, more value for our customers.”
A robust and flexible offering, Ariba Sourcing On-Demand combines the technology, expertise and services needed to create effective markets for a wide range of direct materials and indirect goods and services with best practice processes that companies can implement to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their procurement operations and create value across their entire organization. Delivered completely in the cloud via the Ariba Network, Ariba Sourcing On-Demand requires no investments in special hardware and can be quickly and cost-effectively implemented across locations and geographies.
Advanced Energy will use the application to:
- Find new suppliers and simplify the process of negotiating with them
- Structure and execute events for even the most complex categories of spend
- Drive rapid and sustainable savings
- Manage project workflows
- Generate data-rich reports
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV