BEIJING and DALLAS, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity, today announced an alliance with TDMobility, the joint U.S. venture between Brightstar Corp and Tech Data Corporation (NASDAQ: TECD). The collaboration will enable TDMobility to bring NQ Enterprise Shield to Tech Data's network of 65,000 Value Added Resellers across the US, serving small, medium, and large businesses.
The explosive adoption of mobile devices within the business community has created a demand for comprehensive mobile security solutions. As the leading third-party activator of corporate-liable cellular devices in the United States, TDMobility meets the growing mobile security needs of the business community by providing Value Added Resellers with the best enterprise grade mobile security solution on the market.
NQ Mobile Enterprise Shield utilizes NQ Mobile's proprietary, cloud-based security solution, which has been recognized by third-party testing facilities around the world as the most effective solution for detecting and combating mobile security threats. With over 172 million user accounts in over 150 countries, NQ Mobile is the only mobile security provider to approach security and privacy holistically; developing consumer and enterprise security solutions that provide complete protection for smartphones and mobile devices."We are delighted to partner with NQ Mobile to deliver a mobile protection solution to our customer network," stated Charles Kriete, TD Mobility's executive vice president. "Through this partnership, we hope to provide the VAR community with the best mobile security solution on the market, enabling our customers to quickly and easily deploy mobile protection to businesses across the US" "As a leading global provider of mobile security solutions, NQ Mobile is pleased to announce our alliance with TDMobility," said Omar Khan, Co-CEO, NQ Mobile. "As the leading third-party activator of corporate-liable cellular devices in the United States, TDMobility is an essential partner in our efforts to protect businesses and employee devices from mobile threats." NQ Mobile Enterprise Shield Features: Mobile Security
- Fights malware, including spyware, phishing, viruses, Trojans and more. You're protected from the latest threats with our virus updates.
- Scans every app you download in real-time, and uninstalls malicious apps to protect against hacking and phishing.
- Shows your smartphone's security status and delivers anti-virus alerts with the click of a button.
- Password-protects your confidential messages and call logs. Once a contact is added to your private folder, all messages and call logs to and from that number will be automatically hidden and protected.
- Hides your private contacts and messages folder from your home screen.
- Monitors apps that access your private data.
- Allows you to safely browse the Internet without worrying about phishing, fraudulent sites or malware.
- Protects your personal and financial data with anti-hacking and anti-eavesdropping features.
- Remotely alarms and locates your phone when you report it missing from a remote device.
- Allows you to remotely lock or delete information from a lost or stolen phone. Your data remains safe, even if your device is gone for good.
- Safely and seamlessly stores your contacts so you can remotely access them, anytime, anywhere.
- Provides control over running apps and power consumption.
- Provides real-time updates on data usage.
- Monitors data traffic consumed by your apps.
- Tells you when you've reached your maximum data usage. You'll never have to worry about exceeding your plan's limits.
- Closes apps that run in the background without your knowledge, ensuring your smartphone runs at top speed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV