CARLSBAD, Calif., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS), the leader in antisense therapeutics, today announced that management will present a general corporate update in conjunction with its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Open House on Thursday, June 7 at 2:10 p.m. Pacific Time in Carlsbad, CA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. Annual Meeting of Stockholders (only for stockholders of record as of April 9, 2012)
- 2:10 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Corporate Presentation – Stanley T. Crooke, Isis Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Scientific Poster Presentation
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Investors & Media" section of the Company's Web site, www.isispharm.com. A replay of the presentation will be available on the Isis Web site within 48 hours and will be archived for a limited time.
To RSVP to attend the meeting, please go to Isis' Home Page at www.isispharm.com.ABOUT ISIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.Isis is exploiting its leadership position in antisense technology to discover and develop novel drugs for its product pipeline and for its partners. Isis' broad pipeline consists of 25 drugs to treat a wide variety of diseases with an emphasis on cardiovascular, metabolic, severe and rare diseases, and cancer. Isis' partner, Genzyme, plans to commercialize Isis' lead product, KYNAMRO, following regulatory approval, which is expected in 2012. Isis' patents provide strong and extensive protection for its drugs and technology. Additional information about Isis is available at www.isispharm.com. SOURCE Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV