ROCHELLE PARK, New Jersey, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a global provider of innovative insurance software solutions, today announced the introduction to the business intelligence (BI) module for Sapiens Reinsurance solution. The Reinsurance BI module is offered as an add-on module to Sapiens Reinsurance, and will be first presented at the IASA Show in San Diego this week.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120508/531104 ) Already in a production environment at a Sapiens client site, Reinsurance BI is currently deployed with three of the six planned Reinsurance BI query models. It currently includes profitability, triangulations and accounting, and by the end of 2012 it will also include claims profile, exposure, and risk profile query models that will be rolled throughout the year.
The Reinsurance BI module provides reinsurance and risk managers with up-to-date information that is required for in-depth analysis of the current business portfolio as well as development trends, supporting the decision-making process and planning of the reinsurance program.The BI query models leverage a dedicated reinsurance BI multi-dimensional data model, providing great flexibility in presentation and analysis of business results. BI queries and results are based on user-defined criteria and can be presented by line of business, coverage, territory, country, accounting/underwriting/loss periods, broker, reinsurer, reinsurance contract, etc. Capabilities currently offered include:
- query models for reinsurance program managers, providing analysis of business results as well as essential key performance indicators (KPIs) supporting the decision-making process;
- business queries for profitability analysis and triangulations;
- an accounting model is also provided, enabling convenient presentation and analysis of all business results by numerous dimensions; and
- query results presentation in chart and/or graphical format with all results exportable to an Excel workbook or in printable format.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV