BluePhoenix Solutions (NASDAQ: BPHX), the leader in value-driven legacy modernization, today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2012. Revenues for the first quarter of 2012 were $6.8 million compared to $9.5 million in the previous quarter, and compared to $10 million in the first quarter of 2011.
Net loss on a non-GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2012 was $(1.7) million or $(0.27) per diluted share, compared to non-GAAP net loss of $(2.2) million or $(0.35) per diluted share in the previous quarter, and compared to a non-GAAP net income of $0.4 million or $0.06 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2011.
On a GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2012 the net loss was $(3.2) million or (0.50) per diluted share, compared to net loss of $(21.3) million or (3.39) per diluted share in the previous quarter, and compared to net loss of $(4.2) million or $(0.71) per share for the first quarter of 2011.
“In the first quarter of 2012, the company continued to sign substantial new contracts in Legacy Modernization and Knowledge Management businesses. Progress was also made in restructuring efforts to achieve positive cash-flow before year end,” commented Shimon Bar Kama, CEO of BluePhoenix. “Looking forward, The Company’s management is optimistic the continuous reduction in operating cost will soon show improvements in the results.”
|Non-GAAP Results (in thousands US$)||Q1/2012||Q4/2011||Q1/2011|
|Operating profit (loss)||(1,955)||1,452||842|
|Net (Loss) Income||(1,747)||(2,166)||380|
|Earnings (Loss) per share, diluted*||(0.27)||(0.35)||0.06|
|GAAP Results (in thousands US$)||Q1/2012||Q4/2011**||Q1/2011|
|Loss per share, diluted*||(0.50)||(3.39)||(0.71)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV