First and foremost, I think that over time, this company and the industry have really been overlooked. And I think that when you look at the situation here, I came out of healthcare, it was a very high recurring revenue base and in many cases, companies that were misunderstood very similar to Six Flags. This is high recurring revenue undervalued. When you look at the number of guests who visit our park, 94% of guests say they are going to comeback within the next year, very loyal. Secondly, there is a very high barrier to entry. If someone tries to create another Six Flags, it would cost in the region of $5 billion to $6 billion to do so.
If they could approve, get approval from local government and if they had that money and were able to actually execute and get the land. So, we are actually in the top 10 DMA’s. We have got literally within a 100 miles of our parks about 175 million people and currently we serve 24 million. So, I think that there is an opportunity there.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV