Malaga Bank CFO Jasna Penich A Finalist In 2012 Women Making A Difference Executive Management Award
Malaga Financial Corporation (OTCBB:MLGF), the parent company of Malaga Bank FSB, today announced that EVP/CFO Jasna Penich was a finalist for the 2012 Women Making a Difference Executive Management Award sponsored by the Los Angeles Business Journal. Ms. Penich was one of over 200 nominees who were honored at a recent luncheon and awards ceremony.
“It is with great pride that we acknowledge the Los Angeles business community’s recognition of Jasna’s professional accomplishments,” commented Randy C. Bowers, President and CEO. “She has contributed to the financial and operational success of Malaga Bank with efficient cost controls, prudent banking practices and strategic management decisions since joining us in 2008. Her enthusiasm and commitment to the Bank’s culture of exceptional customer service and community volunteerism are felt within the organization and throughout the South Bay communities that we serve.”
Malaga Bank, a subsidiary of MFC, is a full-service community bank headquartered on the Palos Verdes Peninsula with five offices located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. In its 27th year, Malaga Bank has been delivering competitive banking services to residents and businesses of the South Bay, including real estate loan products custom-tailored to consumers and investors. As the largest community bank in the South Bay, Malaga is proud of its continuing tradition of relationship-based banking and legendary customer service. The Bank’s web site is located at www.malagabank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV