NEW YORK, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a leading provider of online, real-time intelligent engagement solutions, today announced LivePerson executives are scheduled to present at upcoming investor conferences during June.
LivePerson's CEO Rob LoCascio is scheduled to present at the Needham Internet & Digital Media Conference, to be held at the Essex House in New York City, on June 5th at 2pm ET.
The Company is also scheduled to participate in the Credit Suisse Software & Internet Conference, held at the Credit Suisse office in Boston. LivePerson's CFO Dan Murphy is scheduled to host one-on-one meetings on June 11th.About LivePerson LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. This "intelligent engagement" is driven by real-time behavioral analytics, producing connections based on a true understanding of business objectives and customer needs. More than 8,500 companies rely on LivePerson's platform to increase conversions and improve customer experience, including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Sky, Walt Disney, PNC, QVC and Orbitz. LivePerson received the CODiE award for Best Content Management Solution in 2012 and for Best Ecommerce Solution in 2011, and has been named a Company of the Year by Frost and Sullivan in 2011. LivePerson is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, Tel Aviv, London and Melbourne. For more information, please visit www.liveperson.com. Contact: Stavey Yonkus212-609-4236 SOURCE LivePerson, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV