This communication is not a solicitation of any vote or approval, is not an offer to purchase shares of Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. common stock, nor is it an offer to sell shares of IBERIABANK Corporation common stock which may be issued in the proposed merger with Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. Any issuance of IBERIABANK Corporation common stock in the proposed merger with Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. would have to be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and such IBERIABANK Corporation common stock would be offered only by means of a prospectus complying with the Act.
Florida Gulf Bancorp, Inc. and its directors, executive officers, and certain other members of management and employees, may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from shareholders in respect of the proposed transaction. Information regarding the persons who may be deemed participants in the solicitation of shareholders in connection with the proposed transaction will be set forth in the relevant proxy statement/prospectus and other relevant documents filed with the SEC.
SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV