Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE: HTS ) (“Hatteras” or the “Company”) today announced that Mr. Benjamin R. Hough, President & Chief Investment Officer and John J. Dalena, Chief Strategy Officer are scheduled to present at the below conferences in New York City in June 2012.
- Morgan Stanley Financials Conference held at The New York Palace Hotel on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:10 p.m. Eastern time
- NAREIT's REIT Week Investor Forum held at the Hilton New York on Wednesday June 13, 2012 at 8:45 am Eastern Time
During the above presentations Mr. Hough will be providing an overview of the Company, its business strategy and financial performance.
A live audio webcast of the Morgan Stanley Financials Conference presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.hatfin.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our website shortly after the event. The Company will also make available on its website the presentations from both conferences.
About Hatteras Financial Corp.Hatteras Financial is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed or issued by U.S. Government agencies or U.S. Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., Hatteras is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. Hatteras is a component of the Russell 2000® and the Russell 3000® indices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts