PerkinElmer, Inc., (NYSE:PKI) a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, announced today that on Thursday, June 7, 2012, Kevin Hrusovsky, President, Life Sciences and Technology, PerkinElmer, will present a keynote speech at the Company’s Revolutionaries for Global Health Summit. The Company will host a live webcast of the speech on June 7, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
The live webcast of the speech and presentation will be available on the Investor Section of the Company Web site at www.perkinelmer.com. To access a live audio recording of the webcast, please dial (866) 383 8108 prior to the scheduled time and provide the access code 18282359.
Beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, June 7, 2012, the archived webcast will be available on the Investor Section of the Company Website. An audio playback of the webcast will also be available at (888) 286 8010 and the code number is 27551710.
About PerkinElmer, Inc.PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment. The company reported revenue of approximately $1.9 billion in 2011, has about 7,000 employees serving customers in more than 150 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 Index. Additional information is available through 1-877-PKI-NYSE, or at www.perkinelmer.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV