Lennox International (LII) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lennox International fell $1.88 (-4.6%) to $39.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 755,402 shares of Lennox International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 530,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.73-$41.46 after having opened the day at $41.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.22. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Cascade Microtech (CSCD), down 6.9%, Ethan Allen Interiors (ETH), down 5.3%, Chromcraft Revington (CRC), down 5.3%, and Cybex International (CYBI), down 4.7%. Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and market of climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Lennox International has a market cap of $2.19 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.8, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 25.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are two analysts that rate Lennox International a buy, two analysts rate it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lennox International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LII
Lennox International's CEO Presents At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & Materials Conference (Transcript)
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV