“Our converged platform is designed to offload some of the ancillary system tasks from the main CPU core, so that the primary mission of provisioning wireless bandwidth and ensuring read-and-write storage performance is given the highest priority,” said Pravin Bathija, Product Marketing Manager of the Compute Business Unit of AppliedMicro. “The net result is a richer media experience for end-users even as the number of connected devices grows and as the volume of content expands.”
AppliedMicro will demonstrate its next-generation integrated storage-WiFi solution at Computex Taipei by showing high quality-of-service in multiple high-definition video feeds streaming simultaneously to several wireless clients in a connected digital home environment. Technical staff will be on hand to answer questions about the game-changing capabilities that Catalina is bringing to next-generation home networks. To schedule an appointment for a demonstration, contact Tally Kaplan, Director of Corporate Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppliedMicro is a global leader in energy conscious computing solutions for telco, enterprise, data center, consumer and SMB applications. With a heritage of innovation in high-speed connectivity and high-performance computing, AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership for service provider and data center infrastructures. AppliedMicro's corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. Sales and engineering offices are located throughout the world. For further information regarding AppliedMicro, visit the company's Web site at http://www.apm.com.© 2012 Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. AppliedMicro, the AppliedMicro logo and SLIMPro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV