Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO) today announced the following senior management appointments:
- Joseph C. Berenato, the Company’s current chairman, will retire effective July 27, 2012. Mr. Berenato will continue as a member of the board of directors.
- Anthony J. Reardon, the Company’s current president and chief executive officer, will also assume the role of chairman of the board of directors effective July 27, 2012.
- Joel H. Benkie, currently group vice president of operations at Parker Aerospace, a unit of Parker Hannifin (NYSE: PH), will join the Company as its new executive vice president and chief operating officer effective June 18, 2012. He will report directly to Mr. Reardon and be responsible for all aspects of the Company’s operations, including manufacturing, sales and marketing, and supply chain management.
“We are very excited to have Joel join our team after an impressive career at Parker Hannifin. I am confident that Joel’s extensive operational experience and strong executive leadership will propel Ducommun on its path to achieving higher levels of growth, customer satisfaction and financial performance,” said Anthony J. Reardon, president and chief executive officer.
Before joining Ducommun, Mr. Benkie served for more than 17 years in a number of group vice president and general manager roles at Parker Hannifin. Prior to his time at Parker, he held a variety of increasingly responsible operational roles at AlliedSignal. A graduate of Purdue University with a B.S. in General Management, Mr. Benkie also holds an MBA from Indiana University.
About Ducommun IncorporatedFounded in 1849, Ducommun Incorporated provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Additional information can be found at www.ducommun.com. Statements contained in this press release regarding other than recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements. These statements are identified by words such as “may,” “will,” “begin,” “look forward,” “expect,” “believe,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “should”, “potential,” “estimate,” “continue,” “momentum” and other words referring to events to occur in the future. These statements reflect Company’s current view of future events and are based on its assessment of, and are subject to, a variety of risks and uncertainties beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the state of the world financial, credit, commodities and stock markets, any difficulties, delays or failure in, or unanticipated costs of, realizing the expected synergies of the LaBarge acquisition, and uncertainties regarding the Company, its businesses and the industries in which it operates, which are described in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or alter its forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV