Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE: RE) announced today that it has published its Global Loss Triangles for the year ended December 31, 2011.
These documents are available on the Company’s website at www.everestregroup.com in the Investor Center section under Financial Reports.
Everest Re Group, Ltd. is a Bermuda holding company that operates
through the following subsidiaries: Everest Reinsurance Company provides
reinsurance to property and casualty insurers in both the U.S. and
international markets. Everest Reinsurance (Bermuda), Ltd., including
through its branch in the United Kingdom, provides reinsurance and
insurance to worldwide property and casualty markets and reinsurance to
life insurers. Everest Reinsurance Company (Ireland), Limited provides
reinsurance to non-life insurers in Europe. Everest National Insurance
Company and Everest Security Insurance Company provide property and
casualty insurance to policyholders in the U.S. Everest Indemnity
Insurance Company offers excess and surplus lines insurance in the U.S.
Everest Insurance Company of Canada provides property and casualty
insurance to policyholders in Canada. Additional information on Everest
Re Group companies can be found at the Group’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV