Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s” or the “Company”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, today announced Robert Mariano, Chief Executive Officer, and Darren Karst, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies Global Consumer Conference on Monday, June 18, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. ET in Nantucket, MA.
The audio portion and slides of the presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the “Investor Relations” section of Roundy’s website at www.Roundys.com and will be archived online through Monday, July 2, 2012.
Roundy's is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 18,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy's operates 159 retail grocery stores and 98 pharmacies under the Pick 'n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano's Fresh Market retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV