ConocoPhillips (COP) is an international, integrated energy company.
Dividend Yield: 5.15%
Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: ConocoPhillips' gross profit margin for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2012 is essentially unchanged when compared to the same period a year ago. Sales and net income have dropped, underperforming the average competitor within its industry. ConocoPhillips has weak liquidity. Currently, the Quick Ratio is 0.76 which shows a lack of ability to cover short-term cash needs. The company's liquidity has decreased from the same period last year.During the same period, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has remained virtually unchanged only decreasing by 4.91% from the same quarter last year. Overall, the key liquidity measurements indicate that the company is in a position in which financial difficulties could develop in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV