Pfizer (PFE) is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops, manufactures and markets prescription medicines for humans and animals.
Dividend Yield: 4.07%
Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: Pfizer's gross profit margin for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2012 is essentially unchanged when compared to the same period a year ago. Sales and net income have dropped, underperforming the average competitor within its industry. Pfizer has average liquidity. Currently, the Quick Ratio is 1.41 which shows that technically this company has the ability to cover short-term cash needs. The company's liquidity has increased from the same period last year.During the same period, stockholders' equity ("net worth") has decreased by 7.56% from the same quarter last year. Together, the key liquidity measurements indicate that it is relatively unlikely that the company will face financial difficulties in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV