DALLAS, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Move over subs, extreme flavor has made its way to the sandwich category in the form of the new Pizza Hut P'Zolo. The new concept is available in three delicious recipes, Meat Trio, Italian Steak and Buffalo Chicken, rescuing sandwich-lovers from the doldrums of cold cuts. The P'Zolo is available nationwide at Pizza Hut for only $3 for one or $5 for two.
"At Pizza Hut we're known for constantly dreaming up great new flavor experiences on behalf of our consumers," said Kurt Kane, Pizza Hut CMO. "When we took a look at the sub category we decided consumers needed us to bring this same approach to that space. We think people are quickly going to see they can get a lot more for their $5 with the new P'Zolo. It's more than a sandwich. It's a new flavor creation that is leaving the sub category behind."
Subway TakeoverTo introduce the P'Zolo, Pizza Hut today launched a "Subway Takeover" by commandeering a pair of subway cars on Chicago's Red Line. This Thursday, June 7, Pizza Hut will pass out free P'Zolos at select Red Line stops in the city. Pizza Hut will announce the secret locations on its Facebook page later this week ( facebook.com/pizzahut).See Ya Subs!P'Zolo customers who really want to take down the sub sandwich can do just that on the Pizza Hut Facebook page. This week Pizza Hut will unveil a "See Ya Subs" game, which allows Facebook users to test their firing skills to take down subs with an arsenal of P'Zolos. P'Zolo – Full of FlavorThese warm and melty, meat and cheese-filled delights are freshly baked in a soft golden crust, sprinkled with Asiago cheese and are available in the following recipes:
- Meat Trio caters to the meat enthusiast with Italian sausage, pepperoni, ham and cheese
- Italian Steak is filled to the brim with marinated steak, roasted vegetables and cheese
- Buffalo Chicken kicks it up a notch with white-meat chicken, buffalo seasoning and cheese
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV