RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly-engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today announced that it will present at the William Blair 32nd Annual Growth Stock Conference to be held on June 12 - 14, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Michael J. Hartnett and Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Daniel A. Bergeron are scheduled to present an overview of the Company and its strategies on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 1:30 pm (CT). A copy of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.rbcbearings.com on the day of the event.
About RBC Bearings
RBC Bearings Incorporated is an international manufacturer and marketer of highly-engineered precision bearings and components. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical or regulated bearing products requiring sophisticated design, testing, and manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace and defense markets. Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut, RBC Bearings currently employs approximately 2,137 people and operates 23 manufacturing facilities in four countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV