"We rate Mosaic shares Overweight. Mosaic trades at 5.6x EV/EBITDA our calendar 2012 estimates and 4.2x for 2013 versus 6.8x and 5.4x, respectively, for Potash Corp," JPMorgan analysts wrote in a May 11 report. "Mosaic is a global leader in two primary agricultural nutrients: phosphate and potash. Both of these businesses have favorable business characteristics because of consolidated industry structures."Shares of Mosaic hit a 52-week low of $44.43. The stock's 52-week high of $74.31 was set on July 25. Mosaic's forward P/E is 7.74; the average among its peers is 13.01. For comparison, CF Industries (CF) has a lower forward P/E of 6.41. Fourteen of the 21 analysts who cover Mosaic rated it buy; seven analysts gave the stock a hold rating. The stock has fallen 9.97% year to date.
Fossil "While the stock appears to have gotten revalued from its peak P/E of 25x, we believe that at $78.52, the stock is likely over-sold," KeyBanc Capital Markets analysts wrote in a May 9 report. "The current stock price implies a 14.8x 2012 P/E multiple based on EPS of $5.30 (low end of guidance), which compares to 16.8x 2012 P/E for the accessories and footwear peer group, and a 12.7x 2013 P/E (based on our revised estimate of $6.20). With half of the 70-75 new store openings in 2012 to be located outside of the United States (mainly Europe), 65-70 additional concession openings in Asia, a jewelry line relaunch in the 2H, and continued strength in the U.S. business, we believe year-over-year double-digit sales momentum should return in the 2H." Shares of Fossil hit a 52-week low of $67.70. The stock's 52-week high of $139.20 was set on April 5. Fossil's forward P/E is 14.84; the average among its peers is 17.04. Eleven of the 16 analysts who cover Fossil rated it buy; five analysts gave the stock a hold rating. The stock has fallen 12.32% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV