Heartland Business Bank has announced that Craig D. Aderhold, the bank’s northeast Wisconsin market president and regional manager, has been named 2012 Financial Services Champion by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The Financial Services Champion award is presented annually in each state to individuals who assist small businesses through advocacy efforts to increase the usefulness and availability of accounting or financial services.
With over 20 years of commercial banking experience, Aderhold has been market president of Heartland Business Bank’s Northeast Region for ten years. During that time, Craig’s region has grown by over 100 percent and the bank has experienced significant loan and deposit growth. His leadership and vision, with a sharp focus on the needs of small and medium-size business, have been instrumental in achieving growth of the bank to nearly $500 million in total assets.
President Kevin Tenpas, the 2001 Financial Services Champion winner, states, “Craig embodies a true leader and champion for Wisconsin businesses. He is not only a banker, but serves as a consultant to businesses in Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan. We are extremely proud of Craig’s accomplishments!”
In a letter nominating Aderhold, Cynthia L. Esterling, Executive Director of Great Lakes Asset Corporation, commented, “His efforts to promote best practices in the area of finance are evidenced by the number of businesses that have succeeded as a result of his support. His knowledge and skills have gained him the trust, as well as the business of numerous companies. Craig goes the extra mile to explore new financing products – looking for the best fit for the customer. He acts as a mentor to businesses whether they are just starting up or are well-established.”Aderhold graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a comprehensive major in Economics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV