CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) announced details for the release of its results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2012.
CBL plans to issue its earnings release for the second quarter after the market closes on Thursday, July 26, 2012, and will host a conference call on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (800) 734-8592 or (212) 231-2900. A replay of the conference call will be available through August 3, 2012, by dialing (800) 633-8284 or (402) 977-9140 and entering the confirmation number, 21544168.
The live broadcast of CBL's quarterly conference call will be available online at cblproperties.com on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue until August 3, 2012.
About CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.CBL is one of the largest and most active owners and developers of malls and shopping centers in the United States. CBL owns, holds interests in or manages 160 properties, including 90 regional malls/open-air centers. The properties are located in 27 states and total 87.3 million square feet including 3.6 million square feet of non-owned shopping centers managed for third parties. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, CBL has regional offices in Boston ( Waltham), MA, Dallas ( Irving), TX, and St. Louis, MO. Additional information can be found at cblproperties.com . SOURCE CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV