- Non-hematologic toxicities of ibrutinib single agent remain manageable and tolerable with no new signals; hematologic toxicities were uncommon.
- Overall response rate in the 420 mg cohort is 81% using ibrutinib as a single agent. 12% of patients achieved a complete response with no morphologic evidence of CLL. Progression free survival with a median follow-up of 14.4 months is 96% in the 420 mg cohort.
Pharmacyclics® Announces Updated Results For BTK Inhibitor Ibrutinib (PCI-32765) At American Society Of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.