- Ivy International Balanced Fund becomes Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund: Under its new moniker and expanded investment mandate, this fund, which has an objective of seeking total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation, can go anywhere in the world to find the most compelling equity and fixed-income investment opportunities. Until now, because the fund was an international rather than a global fund, the fund’s manager was unable to take advantage of investment opportunities in the United States. The fund was incepted in 1994 and will carry forward its performance history.
- Ivy Global Equity Income Fund: A new fund that invests in equities, primarily in developed markets, issued by companies that the portfolio managers believe may generate a reasonable level of current income and that demonstrate favorable prospects for total return. It may invest in U.S. and non-U.S. firms of any size, though it plans to primarily invest in large-cap names. The global nature of this fund makes it one of the first in the industry to offer a truly global equity income opportunity.
Ivy Funds Broadens Global Product Line With Income Allocation Change And Equity Fund Addition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts