Effective today, Ivy Funds has expanded its global product line, launching a new Ivy Global Equity Income Fund and modifying an existing fund to bring to market Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund. Together, these steps further enhance Ivy Funds’ global product lineup, providing additional global equity and allocation choices for investors and financial advisors. The changes include:
- Ivy International Balanced Fund becomes Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund: Under its new moniker and expanded investment mandate, this fund, which has an objective of seeking total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation, can go anywhere in the world to find the most compelling equity and fixed-income investment opportunities. Until now, because the fund was an international rather than a global fund, the fund’s manager was unable to take advantage of investment opportunities in the United States. The fund was incepted in 1994 and will carry forward its performance history.
- Ivy Global Equity Income Fund: A new fund that invests in equities, primarily in developed markets, issued by companies that the portfolio managers believe may generate a reasonable level of current income and that demonstrate favorable prospects for total return. It may invest in U.S. and non-U.S. firms of any size, though it plans to primarily invest in large-cap names. The global nature of this fund makes it one of the first in the industry to offer a truly global equity income opportunity.
These changes mean that the Ivy Funds family offers a comprehensive lineup for a range of investor needs, including flexible portfolio funds that can invest in any asset class around the world; allocation funds that typically seek to maintain a consistent balance of investments within ranges defined by each fund’s prospectus; and funds designed to generate consistent income, such as through dividend-paying stocks or high-yield and municipal bonds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV