- Ivy International Balanced Fund becomes Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund: Under its new moniker and expanded investment mandate, this fund, which has an objective of seeking total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation, can go anywhere in the world to find the most compelling equity and fixed-income investment opportunities. Until now, because the fund was an international rather than a global fund, the fund’s manager was unable to take advantage of investment opportunities in the United States. The fund was incepted in 1994 and will carry forward its performance history.
- Ivy Global Equity Income Fund: A new fund that invests in equities, primarily in developed markets, issued by companies that the portfolio managers believe may generate a reasonable level of current income and that demonstrate favorable prospects for total return. It may invest in U.S. and non-U.S. firms of any size, though it plans to primarily invest in large-cap names. The global nature of this fund makes it one of the first in the industry to offer a truly global equity income opportunity.
Ivy Funds Broadens Global Product Line With Income Allocation Change And Equity Fund Addition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.