Effective today, Ivy Funds has expanded its global product line, launching a new Ivy Global Equity Income Fund and modifying an existing fund to bring to market Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund. Together, these steps further enhance Ivy Funds’ global product lineup, providing additional global equity and allocation choices for investors and financial advisors. The changes include:
- Ivy International Balanced Fund becomes Ivy Global Income Allocation Fund: Under its new moniker and expanded investment mandate, this fund, which has an objective of seeking total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation, can go anywhere in the world to find the most compelling equity and fixed-income investment opportunities. Until now, because the fund was an international rather than a global fund, the fund’s manager was unable to take advantage of investment opportunities in the United States. The fund was incepted in 1994 and will carry forward its performance history.
- Ivy Global Equity Income Fund: A new fund that invests in equities, primarily in developed markets, issued by companies that the portfolio managers believe may generate a reasonable level of current income and that demonstrate favorable prospects for total return. It may invest in U.S. and non-U.S. firms of any size, though it plans to primarily invest in large-cap names. The global nature of this fund makes it one of the first in the industry to offer a truly global equity income opportunity.
These changes mean that the Ivy Funds family offers a comprehensive lineup for a range of investor needs, including flexible portfolio funds that can invest in any asset class around the world; allocation funds that typically seek to maintain a consistent balance of investments within ranges defined by each fund’s prospectus; and funds designed to generate consistent income, such as through dividend-paying stocks or high-yield and municipal bonds.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts