FREEHOLD, N.J., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) will present at the NAREIT REITWeek 2012 Conference to be held in New York at the Hilton New York, on Tuesday, June 12, 2012, at 11:00 AM. Senior management will present at the conference.
A copy of the company's presentation will be available after the conference on the company's website at www.mreic.com (select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents).
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's property portfolio consists of sixty-nine industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV