SIOUX FALLS, S.D., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LodgeNet Healthcare, the leading provider of integrated patient engagement solutions, today introduced the charter members of its newly formed Advisory Board. The Board consists of six respected industry leaders who have been instrumental in shaping health reform and who have a thorough understanding of the critical roles patient empowerment and healthcare information technology (HIT) can play in enabling better clinical and financial outcomes. The Advisory Board will be a valuable resource that will support LodgeNet Healthcare's ongoing enhancement and development of the best solutions for engaging and educating patients and empowering them to become active participants in managing their health.
"We are delighted these respected individuals have joined our Advisory Board," said Gary Kolbeck, president of LodgeNet Healthcare. "Not only are they extremely qualified, but their accomplishments as clinicians, government officials, healthcare visionaries, and thought leaders make them perfect advisors. They will offer valuable insights and information to help our management team make strategic decisions and develop patient engagement solutions that will help providers improve outcomes and reduce costs while driving us to the next level of success and growth."
The Board's charter members are:
- Sachin H. Jain, M.D., M.B.A. (Chair)
- Garth Graham, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P.
- David I. Rosenthal, M.D.
- Christopher Lee Roy, M.D.
- Thomas Tsang, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P.
- Dianne J. Willer-Sly, D.N.P., R.N., C.N.P., B.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV