Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) announced today that it will present at four upcoming investor conferences, including:
- Goldman Sachs 33 rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Tuesday, June 5 th, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT);
- Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, June 6 th, at 10:00 a.m. EDT;
- William Blair & Company 2012 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 13 th, at 10:40 a.m. CDT (11:40 a.m. EDT); and
- Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 20 th, at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
Management will present an overview of Charles River’s strategic focus and business developments.
A live webcast of each presentation will be available through a link that will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Charles River website at http://ir.criver.com. A webcast replay will be accessible through the same website approximately three hours after each presentation and will remain available for approximately two weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV