Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) announced today that it will present at four upcoming investor conferences, including:
- Goldman Sachs 33 rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Tuesday, June 5 th, at 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT);
- Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, June 6 th, at 10:00 a.m. EDT;
- William Blair & Company 2012 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 13 th, at 10:40 a.m. CDT (11:40 a.m. EDT); and
- Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 20 th, at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
Management will present an overview of Charles River’s strategic focus and business developments.
A live webcast of each presentation will be available through a link that will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Charles River website at http://ir.criver.com. A webcast replay will be accessible through the same website approximately three hours after each presentation and will remain available for approximately two weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV