Piper Jaffray (NYSE: PJC) will host its 32 nd annual Consumer Conference on June 5-6 in New York. Industry participants and investors will hear from 65 of the industry’s highest profile retailers, footwear, apparel, accessories, home, beauty, restaurants, food processors and distributors, and leisure/entertainment companies.
"Piper Jaffray has a longstanding commitment to the consumer industry and this is evidenced by the strong participation by key growth companies across all sectors," said Jeff Klinefelter, senior research analyst and director of research at Piper Jaffray. "We expect very strong attendance at the conference again this year due in part to global macroeconomic uncertainties and the resulting volatility across the consumer sector."
The 32 nd annual Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference will feature companies that provide insight into current industry trends and their latest growth strategies. Participants will meet senior executives and have the opportunity for one-on-one and group meetings.
Company and investor participation in the Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference is by invitation only. Clients interested in attending should contact their Piper Jaffray representative. General and research-related media inquiries should be directed to AnalystMediaRelations@pjc.com. Investment banking-related media inquiries should be directed to Julie Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.About Piper JaffrayPiper Jaffray is a leading investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Proven advisory teams combine deep product and sector expertise with ready access to global capital. Founded in 1895, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis and has offices across the United States and in London, Hong Kong and Zurich. www.piperjaffray.com Since 1895. Member SIPC and NYSE. © 2012 Piper Jaffray & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV