First Commonwealth Financial
Shares of First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) of Indiana, Penn., closed at $5.91 Friday, returning 14% year-to-date, following a 24% decline during 2011.
Based on a five-cent quarterly payout, the shares have a dividend yield of 3.38%.
The shares trade for 1.1 times tangible book value, and for 12 times the consensus 2013 earnings estimate of 51 cents. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is 42 cents.Ramsey on Monday left his $7.50 price target for FCF Financial unchanged, while lowering his 2012 EPS estimate by a penny to $44 cents and his 2013 estimate by three cents to 47 cents, because of an expected decline in the company's net interest margin. Interested in more on First Commonwealth Financial? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. -- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla. To contact the writer, click here: Philip van Doorn. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/PhilipvanDoorn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV