Fifth Third Bancorp
Shares of Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) of Cincinnati closed at $12.54 Friday, down 1% year-to-date, following an 11% decline during 2011.
Based on a quarterly payout of eight cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 2.55%.
The shares trade for 1.2 times tangible book value, and for eight times the consensus 2013 earnings estimate of $1.51. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is $1.49.On Monday, Miller cut his price target for Fifth Third's shares by a dollar to $17, "to reflect slightly lower earnings expectations as a result of falling asset yields,," while saying the price target was equal to 11.5 times his 2013 EPS estimate of $1.48, "which is still a premium to large-cap peers." The analyst cut his "FY12E GAAP and operating EPS to $1.53 and $1.40 from $1.56 and $1.42, respectively, largely based on our expectation for a lower net interest margin whose earnings impact is partially offset by higher mortgage banking revenues." Interested in more on Fifth Third Bancorp? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV