PNC Financial Services Group
Shares of PNC Financial Services Group (PNC) of Pittsburgh closed at $58.07 Friday, returning 2% year-to-date, after declining 3% last year.
Based on a quarterly payout of 35 cents, the shares have a dividend yield of 2.41%.
The shares trade for 1.3 times tangible book value, and for eight times the consensus 2013 earnings estimate of $6.87. The consensus 2013 EPS estimate is $6.20.Miller on Monday lowered his "FY12 GAAP and operating EPS estimates to $6.39 and $6.73 from $6.65 and $7.00, respectively, to reflect a decreased net interest margin expectation." The analyst also cut his 2013 GAAP and operating EPS estimate to $7.06 from $7.40. Miller left his price target for PNC unchanged at $68.00. Interested in more on PNC Financial Services Group? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV