The flow technology products company reported first-quarter earnings on May 2 of $13.5 million, or 26 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $23.1 million, or 45 cents a share."In our view, the recent acquisition of ClydeUnion and the pending divestiture of its Service Solutions business for $1.15 billion are transformative events that should drive long-term shareholder value," Wedbush analysts wrote in a May 31 report. "In the near term, we believe SPX is likely to face some margin pressure as it digests its recent acquisition and works through lower volumes in its thermal equipment and services business." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.5%
Apollo Investment The business development company is scheduled to report first-quarter earnings on July 31. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 21 cents a share on revenue of $82.38 million. "From our perspective, new management is executing well on repositioning the company and we reiterate our Outperform rating," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a May 24 report. "Our FY2013 NII per share estimate is $0.84, down from $0.85, and we are establishing a FY2014 estimate of $0.85. We maintain our valuation range of $9.00-9.50 on the shares." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 11%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV