NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: T. Rowe Price (TROW), SPX (SPW), Apollo Investment (AINV), Mercury General (MCY), MDU Resources Group (MDU) and Omnicom Group (OMC).
T. Rowe Price
The asset management company reported first-quarter net income on April 24 of $197.5 million, or 75 cents a share, up from year-earlier net income of $194.6 million, or 72 cents a share.
"Despite some capacity constraints from closing a few products over the past few years (Mid-Cap Equity and High Yield), T. Rowe continues to deliver healthy organic growth (9% in 1Q) due to its solid investment performance (88% of assets outperforming peers on a 5-yr basis), a broad product offering (equity, fixed income, domestic, global, and target date), and strong/diversified distribution with steady 401k flows and room for additional market share gains," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a May 31 report. "While 1Q benefitted from some lumpy institutional wins (VA, which we expect to moderate) and Schwab did not have a material impact, we still expect T. Rowe to continue to generate organic growth that outpaces the industry."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.5%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV