Journal Communications, Inc. (NYSE:JRN), a diversified media company, announced that Jason R. Graham has been named Vice President and Corporate Controller, effective immediately. Graham will report to President and Chief Financial Officer Andre Fernandez.
“We are pleased to welcome Jason to Journal,” said Mr. Fernandez. “Jason will be responsible for all controllership activities at Journal and will partner with our operating leaders to improve key financial and operating processes throughout the company.”
Graham joins Journal from Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE: BKD), the largest owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States, which he joined in 2006 and where he last served as Vice President and Corporate Controller. While at Brookdale, Graham led the financial due diligence for and accounting integration of several portfolios of senior living communities and created the financial models for Brookdale’s resident tenure and loyalty program in select markets. Prior to Brookdale, Graham was a Senior Manager with KPMG LLP, Assistant Controller with GE Healthcare, and Corporate Accounting Manager with APW Ltd. He holds his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Marquette University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
About Journal CommunicationsJournal Communications, Inc., headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was founded in 1882. We are a diversified media company with operations in radio and television broadcasting, publishing and interactive media. We own and operate or provide programming and sales services to 35 radio stations and 14 television stations in 12 states. We publish the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, which serves as the only major daily newspaper for the Milwaukee metropolitan area, and several community newspapers and shoppers in Wisconsin. Our interactive media assets build on our strong publishing and broadcasting brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV